About the Client
Our client is a Private practice, clinician-led firm. Over 30 years, the organization has grown to become one of the nation’s leading single specialty anesthesia and perioperative management companies. This client partners with hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and physician offices to providing its services and leadership that enhance operating room performance, revenue, and patient and surgeon satisfaction. Their ability to consistently deliver has created a stellar reputation nationwide.
This client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short Term Disability Insurance + Excess Life
About the Hospital
Catholic Medical Center (CMC) is a 330-bed not-for-profit full-service acute care hospital located in the West Side area of Manchester, New Hampshire, United States. CMC offers medical-surgical care with more than 26 subspecialties, inpatient and outpatient services, diagnostic imaging and a 30-bed 24-hour emergency department. Norris Cotton Cancer Center at CMC offers medical oncology and infusion services. Catholic Medical Center is home to the nationally recognized New England Heart Institute (NEHI) which provides a full range of cardiac services and is a pioneer in offering innovative surgical procedures. As one of the largest cardiac hospitals north of Boston, CMC has performed more than 70,000 invasive cardiac procedures, including an average of 400 open heart surgeries each year. The New England Heart Institute is home to the Cholesterol Management Center. Dr. Peter Klementowicz serves as the Medical Director of the Cholesterol Management Center; he is New Hampshire's only board-certified cardiologist/lipidologist. NEHI also offers cardiovascular rehabilitation and wellness education to help patients recover in a multi-step program of exercise, education, risk factor management and development of a healthy lifestyle. The New England Heart Institute is the region's premier comprehensive cardiac center with 32 board-certified cardiologists, CT surgeons and mid-level providers who diagnose and treat cardiovascular disease.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assists in the directing and managing of events in the Anesthesia Department
- Accountable for the medical management of patients who are unconscious and or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician
- Multiple Openings for General and Cardiothoracic Anathesisia
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!
or email to:
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com