- Salary + Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role
The Long Term Care Administrator will serve as Administrator for our clients Long Term Care Facility with responsibility for providing leadership, staff development, budgeting, and management of key services. Management of services will be in accordance with policies and procedures and current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern long-term care facilities. It will be the Administrator’s responsibility to assure each resident receives the necessary nursing, medical, and psychosocial services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status. The successful candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment and strong leadership skills, to ensure that the improvement process within the facilities continues, that priorities are established, and that goals are met. Areas of responsibility include improving quality, service and fiscal management.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ years administrative management experience in a long term care facility.
- 5+ years experience in a leadership capacity in a hospital or long-term care facility.
- Must have unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator's license or meet the licensure requirements of New York State.
- Must have a working knowledge of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures, as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to long- term care administration.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with laws, regulations, and guidelines governing personnel administration.
- Must be able to read and interpret financial records, reports and be thoroughly familiar with reimbursement methodologies for all payors.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!
or email to:
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com