- Salary in the $60 to $80,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Shift - M-F days
- This is direct hire role.
Our client is growing and looking for self-motivated, licensed physical therapists to join their team at any of their clinics in throughout Metro-Boston. Positions in the following cities; Abington, Brockton-Belmont, Halifax and Stoughton.
Specialties and Services Offered at these Clinics:
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Back & Neck Pain
- Balance disorders
- Chiropractic Services
- Dance Injuries
- Gait disorders
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage (IASTM)
- Headache & Dizziness
- Kinesio Taping® Method
- Licensed Massage Therapists
- LSVT BIG
- Muscle & Joint Pains/Strains
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Spinal Manipulations
- Sports Medicine and Orthopedics
- Whiplash & Motor Vehicle Related Injuries
- Work Related Injuries
- Must have a Degree in Physical Therapy
- Massachusetts PT license in good standing
- 3+ years as a Physical Therapist - Outpatient
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!
or email to:
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com