- Full time, Direct Hire - $60 to $70,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Pleasant work environment with experienced nurses, Hospice and Palliative Care in a home setting.
- sign on bonus offered!
You will be responsible for providing high-quality, multidisciplinary skilled health services in a home setting to patients in the metro Rochester NY area. These visits may be routine visits or to support patients in their home during times of crisis as part of our clients continuous care program.
You will also have the opportunity to provide care to high-tech patients (i.e. those needing infusion pumps, etc.) and other skilled care needs.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must be a state of New York licensed Registered Nurse RN
- 2+ years experience in Hospice and Palliative Care
- Must be comfortable providing health services in a home setting
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!
or email to:
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com