- Salary in the $100,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- relocation assistance
- This is a direct hire role
Our client is a general acute care hospital providing both primary care and a full range of secondary level services. They are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to supervise all facilities operations and maintenance. This includes all Electricians, Groundskeepers, Lead Groundskeeper, Lead Mechanics Mechanic I, Mechanic II, Mechanic III, and Painters. You will work in a complex, multi-location health system and need the ability to facilitate project management, work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities.
You will provide operational management of facilities at multiple locations through the development and implementation of a comprehensive maintenance management program including the timely completion of preventive maintenance, corrective actions, requisitioned maintenance, and projects as performed by in-house contracted or purchased services. You will oversee the monitoring and control of plant operations and environmental conditions via the Building Automated Control system including the diagnosis and resolution of operational problems related to utilities management. Assures that all service is documented as required by NYSDOH, and in compliance with OSHA.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years experience in the management of facilities operations and maintenance in a healthcare system.
- Must have experience in a healthcare facility, a working knowledge of codes and standards for healthcare facilities, and familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems.
- Must have the ability to understand building drawings.
- Familiarity with The Joint Commission, NYS Department of Health and other regulatory requirements.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication (written and oral), analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including word, and excel.
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (ASHE) is preferred.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!
or email to:
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com