- Salary up to $95,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Shift - M-F days. Full Time - 37.5 hrs per week
- This is direct hire role.
Physical therapy staff members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. You will be responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments and ensuring that the highest quality resident care is maintained at all times.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- MS/DPT in Physical Therapy
- NYS Physical Therapy license in good standing.
- 2+ years experience providing physical therapy services in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!