- Salary in the $80,000 - $95,000 range DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Shift - M-F days. 37.5 hours per week
- This is direct hire role.
Our client is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to make recommendations for a speech-language therapy treatment plan to ensure the health and well being of the residents. The Pathologist will also conduct an audiometric screening of residents upon request and make recommendations for further audiology services. The client company provides skilled nursing, subacute care, rehabilitation, and adult day health care to the individuals in the community and surrounding areas. The company offers innovative care and individually focused therapy in a safe setting for memory impaired residents.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Must have a State of Vermont license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Clinical Competence Certification from the American Speech and Hearing Association preferred
- 2+ years experience providing speech and language services in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!
or email to:
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com