- Salary in the $95,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role
103-bed facility which includes Skilled Nursing beds and a Transitional Care unit. It is a facility with a reputation for outstanding medical, nursing and rehabilitative care. This is a part of a multi-institutional health system that provides a full range of acute and long term care health services to residents of the Finger Lakes region in Upstate New York. They are currently seeking a Assistant Director of Nursing.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, at least a Bachelors.
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- 5+ years nursing experience.
- Previous nurse management / leadership experience required
- Proven ability to develop healthy relationships with others (with medical staff, other department managers, and the public) in a resident/family centered focused environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with residents and staff in a variety of stressful and adverse scenarios.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability for high level of multi-tasking.
- Computer literacy required with word processing, spreadsheets, power point
- Preferred: PRI and MDS knowledge/experience
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!