- $23 - $34 / hr, depending on experience and shift
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Day and Evening Shifts open
Client is a 132-bed general acute care hospital providing both primary care and a full range of secondary level services. It is a facility with a reputation for outstanding medical, nursing and rehabilitative care. This is a part of a multi-institutional health system that provides a full range of acute and long term care health services to residents of the Finger Lakes region in Upstate New York.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- NY State Clinical Laboratory Technologist license Required
- B.S. degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science.
- 1+ year experience performing the duties of a Clinical Laboratory Technologist, Ability to interpret results and clinical significance of test findings.
- As the Med Technologist, you will perform and interpret testing for use in the treatment and diagnosis of disease. You may be directly involved in the collection of some specimens. You will utilize established procedures and analyze submitted specimens using chemical, macroscopic and microscopic means, including analyzer and manual methods as defined. Additional responsibilities include assuring the Laboratory's compliance with regulatory agency standards.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!