- Salary in the $45-65,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs, Generous PTO days
- Shift - M-F days
Our client is a Long Term Care / Acute Care / Outpatient Hospital minutes from the beautiful Finger Lakes Region. One hour from Rochester and Syracuse NY. Physical Therapy Assistant team members assist with ensuring the health and well being of the residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. This position is responsible for assisting in the administration of skilled physical therapy treatments ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Graduation from an approved school of Physical Therapy
- State of New York PTA license in good standing
- 2+ years as a Physical Therapist Assistant