- $55-75,000, depending on experience and shift
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Day and Evening Shifts open
- Direct Hire
Hospital setting located in the beautiful finger lakes region. Under the supervision of the Laboratory Director/Supervisor, performs a variety of complicated technical assignments with minimal supervision. As the Med Technologist, you will perform and interpret testing for use in the treatment and diagnosis of disease. You may be directly involved in the collection of some specimens. You will utilize established procedures and analyze submitted specimens using chemical, macroscopic and microscopic means, including analyzer and manual methods as defined. Additional responsibilities include assuring the Laboratory's compliance with regulatory agency standards.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- NY State Clinical Laboratory Technologist license Required
- B.S. degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science.
- 1+ year experience performing the duties of a Clinical Laboratory Technologist,
- Ability to interpret results and clinical significance of test findings.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Computer literacy.
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!