- Competitive wage + Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Full time
- Shift: Days
A well-established healthcare system located north of Syracuse is currently searching for an experienced Nurse Manager of Ambulatory Surgery to join their accredited healthcare team.
Qualifications... who will be a great fit?
- ASC Manager will develop and coordinate efficient and standardized procedures that support the cost-efficient operations of the Surgery Center.
- Manages payroll and productivity levels.
- Develops the annual budget and is accountable for monthly variances.
- Develops the monthly and year-end reports, and maintains volume statistics and graphs for reporting purposes.
- Develops and post staffing schedules for multiple disciplines. Overall responsibility for providing administrative functions of the department.
- Able to supervise the day-to-day operations, including payroll and productivity metrics. Provides leadership with a strong focus on customer service resulting in high physician and patient satisfaction
- 2+ years of Ambulatory Surgery Center leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- A current New York State Nursing License is required.
- Experience with budget development and variance monitoring on a monthly basis.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of improving operations. This includes quality, patient safety, productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction (employee and patient).
- Must have experience applying best practices and innovative strategies to improve performance metrics, quality, and customer experience.
About the area:
Geneva is a city in New York State. It is located at the northern end of Seneca Lake, known as the Finger Lakes Region. It boasts quality wine trails, a rich history, natural beauty, and four season attractions. On Cayuga Lake, the city of Ithaca is home to Cornell University. The surrounding area is marked by high gorges, many with dramatic waterfalls, including Taughannock Falls and Buttermilk Falls. Near the tip of Seneca Lake, Watkins Glen State Park has rocky cliffs and cascading waterfalls, plus trout fishing. Southwest is the Corning Museum of Glass. To the north is the Old Erie Canal, a pivotal 19th-century waterway now offering hiking, canoeing and fishing. In the northwest, the city of Rochester overlooks Lake Ontario. Not a far drive to a top rated mall, great restaurants and tons of outdoor activities. You can find Hobart and Williams Smith Colleges and Ithaca are nearby.