- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 13 weeks with possible extension
- Rate/Hr - Please quote your best all-inclusive rate
- Days - 3 12's and call, weekend rotation
The client is seeking a FT Respiratory Care Therapist to join the team. An allied health specialist who is a Maine Licensed Certified or Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner. Patient population is predominantly adult and geriatrics. Under the supervision of the Respiratory Director, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies, and procedures. Administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system. Performs diagnostic tests of cardiovascular and pulmonary systems to aid physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of heart and lung disorders. Participates in performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Holds a current Maine license as a Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Current BLS provider status.
- Recent training/experience in Respiratory Care and Ventilator Management.
- Recent training/experience in performing EKGs/Stress Tests.
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!