- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 13 weeks with possible extension
- Rate/Hr - Please quote your best all-inclusive rate
- EMR Used: EPIC
The client is seeking a Registered Nurse as an essential member of the patient care team, responsible for the delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process in all areas of the Orthopedic unit. They will assess patients on admission and throughout the stay, involving patients and their caregivers in the plan development and updating as necessary throughout the stay. The RN will be required to administer IV medications, IV therapy, blood, and its components according to clinical standards and policies.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- An Associate's degree in nursing required
- Must have valid State of Maine RN license
- BLS certification required
- 1-year previous nursing experience
- Flexibility required to provide coverage 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!