- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 13 weeks with possible extension
- Rate/Hr - Please quote your best all-inclusive rate
- Days- 36 hours
- EMR Used: EPIC
- This is a fast-paced, 31-bed unit, serving a primarily geriatric population.
The client is seeking a Registered Nurse on the Cardiac Telemetry unit is an essential member of the patient care team responsible for the delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process in all areas of the unit: Cardio-Pulmonary, dialysis, oncology, and all general med/surgical patients treated on the unit. The RN will delegate those interventions, which may be performed by others, supervises as appropriate, assists in maintaining a safe environment for the rendering of effective nursing care provides education to patients, families, and collaborates with other health professionals in the planning and management of health care.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (or 3-year Diploma) required Bachelors degree preferred
- Must possess a valid State of Maine RN license
- BLS certification required
- ACLS must be obtained within one year of hire
- Must attend telemetry course during orientation
- 1-year previous nursing experience
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!