- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 13 weeks with possible extension
- Rate/Hr - Please quote your best all-inclusive rate
- EMR Used: EPIC
Under the direction of the Director of Intra-Operative Services and the OR Supervisor, the Operating Room RN is directly responsible for performing the roles and responsibilities of the circulating and/or scrub nurse in the operating room. The RN will provide direct patient care in accordance with hospital policies and AORN standards. Responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining a safe surgical environment; fiscal stewardship of supplies, materials, and resources; continuing education for self and new employees; preceptor duties for students and new employees; active involvement in quality and process improvement activities. The OR RN may also be trained and required to provide support and back-up to the OR Charge Validator role and to edit/maintain surgical preference cards.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (or 3-year Diploma) required Bachelors degree preferred
- Must possess a valid State of Maine RN license
- BLS upon hire, ACLS preferred, PALS preferred; CNOR preferred
- 1-year previous nursing experience
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!