- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 13 weeks with possible extension
- Rate/Hr - Please quote your best all-inclusive rate
Order, collect, process, and result from routine and specialty testing and complete required paper computer work following policies and protocols. Provide good customer service during interactions with the hospital, provider office, and patients. Perform testing in Hematology, Coagulation, Chemistry, Urinalysis, and Blood Bank.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have MT/MLT valid certification
- 2+ years experience with Generalist skills in a medical laboratory setting including chemistry, hematology, blood bank, urinalysis, coagulation.
- Proficient in phlebotomy.
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!