- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Shift - M-F days
- This is a direct-hire role.
LPN – Depending on experience – $23.00 – 27.00
RN - $27.00 – 31.00
Our client is a busy OBGYN practice. In this position you will:
- Triage patient phone calls and troubleshoot medication management issues
- Documents nursing observations, interventions, and patient’s response to treatment in patient records.
- Demonstrated competency in performing venipuncture/administering shots for collection of blood specimens and facilitates the prompt and accurate processing and distribution of specimens collected.
- Ensures that patients receive timely and appropriate care within the delivery system and facilitates internal and external referrals
- Accurately performs and records vital signs, weight and height, point of service blood glucose testing
- Utilizes appropriate techniques when collecting routine urine specimens and specimens for C/S.
- Appropriately instructs patients on clean catch specimens.
- Utilizes appropriate technique in performing venipuncture to obtain blood specimens in accordance with agency procedure.
- Verbalizes knowledge of and adherence to OSHA standards for blood borne pathogens when handling blood and body fluids.
- Maintains standard precautions in the provision of patient care.
- Maintains and monitors stock inventory in the treatment center and replenishes supplies in exam rooms on a timely basis.
- Monitors the integrity of equipment and promptly reports malfunction, missing or damaged equipment to the Registered Nurse (RN) or Office Manager.
- Keeps records of all laboratory work sent, files laboratory reports on client record,and prepares and processes Lab/Diagnostic requisitions.
- Conforms to policies and regulations governing patient rights and confidentiality of information.
- Adheres to the protocol for patient flow (1. Reception, 2. Registration, 3. Labs, 4. Escort to Provider).
Required Education & Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Practical Nursing.
- Currently registered in New Hampshire as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Three years’ experience in required as an RN or LPN.
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!