- Salary in the $80,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- 3 full-time needs and 1 part-time need.
- 10-hour shifts primarily 0700-1730 with rotating flex shifts 0900-1930 and 1100-2130 as needed.
- Weekend and call obligation.
The Staff Nurse manages nursing care for pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients undergoing surgical procedures based on the Nursing Process of Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation. This Nursing care encompasses the biophysical, psychosocial, cultural, self-care, teaching and continuing care needs of the patients as appropriate to age and diagnosis. The RN utilzes the nursing process and the standards of care established by the Association of Operating Room Nurses and the American Association of Peri Anesthesia Nurses.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maryland.
- Certified in CPR (Healthcare Worker criteria).
- Successful completion of clinical orientation.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR Card
- RN PACU: American Heart Association ACLS Certification
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!