- $48.33 - $64.99/hr ($100,526 - $135,179)
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs, flexible scheduling etc.
- 2 Full-Time and 1 Part-Time positions.
Approximately 200 cases a year. Including TAVR, CABG, Valves, Aortic surgery, etc. Responsibilities include all cardiac surgery perfusion duties such as cell saver, IABP, ISTAT, HMS, and very occasional VAD placement.
The perfusionist’s principal role is to assemble and operate a collection of life support services, collectively known as the “heart-lung machine”, which supports the patient's life during open-heart surgery. Perfusionists also operate a variety of other life support and assist devices that deal with circulation
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Prepares various physiologic monitoring instrumentation and circulatory machinery for surgical cases.
- Checks and maintains equipment prior to surgery to ensure proper functioning.
- Maintains and operates a heart-lung machine.
- Assembles and assists with intra aortic balloon counterpulsation.
- Assists the director with interviewing and recruitment of new staff.
- Utilizes high-speed centrifuge devices to collect, separate, and return blood components to a patient.
- One year of perfusion experience required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in circulation technology or related degree and certification eligible.
- Completion of an accredited perfusion program
The client facility is expanding! Great place to work, nice, positive vibe about the place. Great healthcare system located about 1 hour east of Columbus, OH, and 2 hours west of Pittsburgh! A rural city with rolling hills located in eastern central OH.
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!