Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, and retirement plan options.
Job Type: Direct
Minimum salary range begins at $72,000 and increases based on experience.
- Shift or schedule requirement: Full time Salaried position. Some call and weekends will be required.
- Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept: 100 beds
- Nurse to patient ratio of this unit: 4.2 ppd
- Will train under current Director of Nursing
Oversee the delivery of resident care and carrying out daily operations for a 100-bed long-term care facility, upholding state standards & promoting the mission, vision, & policies of the organization. Collaborates with current nursing director in staffing needs including hiring, supervising & evaluation of staff, develops continuing education opportunities, and develops annual budget for the department. Develops comprehensive quality assurance performance improvement program for the department utilizing an interdisciplinary approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and/or at least two (2) years’ experience in long-term care management preferred.
- Must be a Registered Nurse to apply.