- $65,000 - $80,000
- Shift: 5:30A - 6:00P
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is 2k for in-state moves and 4k for out-of-state moves.
Under the direction of the Director of Respiratory Services and in consultation with the Medical Director, the Respiratory Care Practitioner is responsible for patient care, comfort and completion of required procedures. Is responsible for the assessment, treatment or care appropriate to the ages of the patients served. Assumes preceptor responsibilities for staff and students. Assists with clinical-based research projects that are related to defining appropriateness and efficiency of Respiratory Care delivered.
- 3+ years previous experience as a shift lead or department leadership role preferred.
- Must have and maintain current licensure as a RCP in the State of California.
- Must have and maintain BLS Certification or obtain within orientation process, prior to hands-on patient care.
- Must have and maintain ACLS, PALS, NRP certifications or obtain