- $55-75,000, depending on experience and shift
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- MT – Full Time – Day /Evening shift rotation
- Weekend and holiday rotation required – No phlebotomy responsibilities required
- Work schedule: The day/evening position will be predominantly a day shift position with coverage on the evening shift. • 80hours/pay period • 8 hour shifts • Weekends are every other 06:30-15:00...once fully staffed that will go to 1 in 3 weekends • Mostly 07:00-15:30, but at least once per week, there will be a 12:30-21:00 shift...generally on a Monday or a Friday • Generalist – we will train for all areas
Hospital setting located in the beautiful finger lakes region. Under the supervision of the Laboratory Director/Supervisor, performs a variety of complicated technical assignments with minimal supervision. As the Med Technologist, you will perform and interpret testing for use in the treatment and diagnosis of disease. You may be directly involved in the collection of some specimens. You will utilize established procedures and analyze submitted specimens using chemical, macroscopic and microscopic means, including analyzer and manual methods as defined. Additional responsibilities include assuring the Laboratory's compliance with regulatory agency standards.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- NY State Clinical Laboratory Technologist license Required
- B.S. degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science.
- 1+ year experience performing the duties of a Clinical Laboratory Technologist,
- Ability to interpret results and clinical significance of test findings.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Computer literacy.
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!