- Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, and retirement plan options.
- Call and weekends.
- Bonus or relocation may be available for the right candidate.
Duties included obtain blood, urine and other biological specimens and performs various chemical, hematologic, microscopic, microbiologic, immunohematology, and bacteriologic tests on these specimens.
Who will be a great fit?
- Must have ASCP/AMT or equivalent certification.
- must be able to use independent thinking and in-depth technical skills to obtain data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- perform these duties while providing a safe, caring, courteous, clean, and efficient environment.
- required to perform all testing in compliance with federal, state, and accrediting agency regulations.
- must possess excellent communication and people skills.
- New Grads welcome