- to $90,000 DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Sign on or relocation bonus available
We are looking for a Nurse Manager for our long term care facility located in Penn Yan, New York. This is a direct-hire, full-time position.
- Interpersonal skills ensure effective communication with staff, patients, families, physicians, and other members of the healthcare team.
- Knowledgeable in the area of management systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective work relationships in an effort to lead others in the direction of meeting organizational objectives.
- Analytical skills to assess departmental needs, develop, and implement planned interventions, and evaluate the effectiveness of applied interventions.
- Basic management competencies for the position assigned.
- Ability to facilitate project management, work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling.
- Familiarity with DOH requirements.
- Computer literacy required with word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint
- Preferred: Experience with Microsoft Office products including word, excel and PowerPoint and Meditech
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Professional Nurse Program.
- Current NYS License to practice as a Professional Registered Nurse.
- Two years of Nursing experience or Two years of Long Term Care experience.
- Supervisor or Management experience