- 12 hour rotating Day/Night shifts (Shifts are 7am-7:30pm & 7pm-7:30am).
- Work only three shifts per week for Full Time status.
- Weekend/Holiday rotation (Every other weekend off).
We are searching for a Registered Nurse for the ICU.
- Analytical skills to assess, prepare, implement and evaluate the outcomes of the plan of care of patients / families.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and ability to deal with the people in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Office products and electronic medical record.
- Current NYS RN license, or a new grad with the ability to get NYS Permit.
- Previous acute care experience preferred.
- Current BLS and ACLS are required.
- Basic Coronary Care certification, or attainment within 90 days of hire (training will be provided if needed).
- Strong working knowledge of life support machines, cardiac monitoring systems, and critical care nursing interventions preferred.
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork.
- Previous experience working with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred.