- $80,000 DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Day Shift
Under the direction of the Director of Intra-Operative Services and the OR Supervisor, the Operating Room RN is directly responsible for performing the roles and responsibilities of the circulating and/or scrub nurse in the operating room. The RN will provide direct patient care in accordance with hospital policies and AORN standards. Responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining a safe surgical environment; fiscal stewardship of supplies, materials, and resources; continuing education for self and new employees; preceptor duties for students and new employees; active involvement in quality and process improvement activities. The OR RN may also be trained and required to provide support and back-up to the OR Charge Validator role and to edit/maintain surgical preference cards.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Must possess a valid State of Maine RN license
- BLS upon hire, ACLS preferred, PALS preferred; CNOR preferred
- 1-year previous Operating Room nursing experience