- $60,000 - $70,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
The R.N. is responsible for the assessment, treatment, and nursing care delivery appropriate to the ages of the patients served. Demonstrates the ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of the patient’s needs. Possesses knowledge of growth and development and has an understanding of the range of treatment needed for all patient groups.
The person must work well under pressure and will at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors from all departments of the Hospital and government agency employees.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- BLS and ACLS required, PALS certification preferred.
- 1+ year Emergency Department nursing experience