- $60,000 - $70,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- BLS and ACLS required, PALS certification preferred.
- 1+ year Med/Surg nursing experience
About the area... The Adirondack Regions feature over 100 welcoming communities, mountains, lakes, verdant valleys and steep cliffs. Spanning more than six million acres, the Adirondack Mountains are home to the largest protected natural area in the lower 48 of the United States. Like a patchwork quilt, the Adirondacks are made up of twelve distinct regional destinations, each offering their own brand of Adirondack adventure. From the endless canoeing and kayaking in the Saranac Lake and Tupper Lake regions, to the extensive hiking trails of the High Peaks Wilderness in the Lake Placid Region - discover an area as diverse in geography as it is in activities and events. Bicycle between wineries on the Adirondack Coast, or dive to sunken shipwrecks in the Adirondack Seaway near the Canadian Border. You're invited to explore the Lake George Region's family-friendly attractions and discover the Adirondack Tug Hill Plateau's one-of-a-kind recreation opportunities.