- Salary Range to $80,000
- Relocation offered
- We are looking for 4 OR Nurses for our Surgical Services department.
- 3 full time needs and 1 part time need.
- 10 hour shifts primarily 0700-1730 with rotating flex shifts 0900-1930 and 1100-2130 as needed. Weekend and call obligation.
The Staff Nurse manages nursing care for pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients undergoing surgical procedures based on the Nursing Process of Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation. This Nursing care encompasses the biophysical, psychosocial, cultural, self-care, teaching and continuing care needs of the patients as appropriate to age and diagnosis. The RN utilzes the nursing process and the standards of care established by the Association of Operating Room Nurses and the American Association of Peri Anesthesia Nurses.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maryland.
- Certified in CPR (Healthcare Worker criteria).
- Successful completion of clinical orientation.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR Card
- RN PACU: American Heart Association ACLS Certification