Client is a 129-bed, acute-care, JC accredited regional hospital located on the beautiful southern Oregon coast. Coos Bay offers an extraordinary quality of life, attracting many future residents and businesses to the area with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, a world-class golf resort, educational opportunities and state of the art medical facilities. With the ocean just a few miles away, the Bay, and abundant coastal rivers and forests, you can enjoy great fishing and other great water activities.
Job Type: Direct
Salary Range: $50-65,000
- Comprehensive assessments on assigned clients/caseload in appropriate time frames (i.e. initial, recertification, resume, discharge, and PRN).
- Formulates and implements an individualized, age-appropriate plan of care in collaboration with the physician, client, family, and interdisciplinary team members. Revises and updates plan of care as appropriate, based upon ongoing assessments/evaluation of the client’s response to care.
- Delegates tasks to the unlicensed assistive personnel, eg. Home Health Aide, in accordance with the Oregon Nurse Practice Act. Prepares written assignments for HHA. Monitors and documents quality of HHA’s services and client’s response to care; evaluates HHA’s competency in performance of delegated tasks.
- Must be able to take call nights, weekends, and holidays
- Home health or community nursing experience
- Current driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon
- American Nurses’ Association certification in Home Health, Gerontology or Case Management preferred