- $50,000 - $70,000
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance with employer contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Saving Plan with employer matching contribution
- Generous amount of PTO
- Recruitment Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Working with a team of professionals that want to make a difference
We are looking for a Social Worker to support the mental health needs in our community at our Behavioral Health Center located in the Finger Lakes.
- Master's Degree in Mental Health or Social Work
- New York State Mental Health Counselor License (LMHC) or Licensed Mental Health Social Worker (LMSW)
- One year of experience in mental health with adults and children required
About the Area:
Penn Yan is an incorporated village in Yates County, New York. It is the county seat of Yates County and lies at the north end of the east branch of Keuka Lake, and just west of Seneca Lake. This area is known as the Finger Lakes, also known as wine country. You will share the roads with Amish and Mennonite Buggies through the beautiful hills. This is a wonderful place to be in the summer. Not far you can find all kinds of shopping, outdoor sports, waterfalls, hiking, parks and more.