- up to $18/hr depending on experience
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- full time 40 hours per week, and part-time flexible positions open
- 3 teller roles open (Bedford, Manchester and Derry)
Our client is a local bank where you will be challenged to be your best, integrity matters, and success motivates. We are looking for multiple Bank Tellers who will exceed customers' expectations through a personal approach. Someone to process transactions accurately and efficiently following established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be the "frontline" of our Bank and will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of transactions daily, communicate with different types of clients, and sell the Bank's products/services.
- Provides exceptional in person customer service to all customers
- Provides prompt, accurate, and efficient customer transactions; and handles all transactions for customers with discretion and confidentiality.
- You will process various checking, savings, and related transactions, i.e. receiving deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and mortgage payments.
- Accountable for the balance of cash drawer(s) at the end of the day. Researches and resolves any balance discrepancies.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Previous teller experience is preferred.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g., cash drawers, receipt validators, money counters)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Willing to train someone with strong retail experience.