- Attractive Salary +
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
The Azure DevOps team ensures that our client's SaaS application is available 24x7 to thousands of customers, consisting of 50% of the Fortune 500.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- This position helps lead the transformation to DevOps and Continuous Delivery across the company.
- Build a process to perform continuous deployment, including full orchestration of the deployment method.
- Generate tools and scripts to improve the efficiency of operational tasks. Create and provide best practices for DevOps, builds, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Implement monitoring processes and deploy monitoring dashboards.
- Develop system automation and continuous integration tools.
- Maintain and watch production environments.
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps position in a SaaS environment
- Azure expertise and a sound understanding of the wide range of services available.
- Experience with Cloud best practices, operations, and security
- Experience with SCM tools, Git as the primary, and a solid understanding of Git workflow best practices
- Ability to write scripts in multiple languages (such as Bash, Python, PowerShell, Ruby)
- Experience with Microsoft tech stack
- Experience with Linux based systems
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, Nexus)
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Strong understanding of networking technologies and protocols
- Experience with virtualization technology (Nutanix, VMware)
Sorry, we cannot use third party vendors at this time.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.