- Attractive Salary +
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
Our client's SaaS application is available 24x7 to thousands of customers, consisting of 50% of the Fortune 500. As a Full-stack Engineer, you are a self-starter and part of a team that is passionate about building a great product that is constantly evolving across the entire stack. You will design, develop technical enhancements, and present features in multiple areas of the responsive web and mobile applications product.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Experience developing web and mobile apps using Angular 7 with Typescript, Redux, Ionic, C#, SQL Server; Azure, Redis; Octopus, Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Skilled with multiple front-end frameworks, design patterns, deployment, and automated testing.
- You are passionate about the quality of the project you are working on and enjoy collaborating with teams to discuss technical and usability trade-offs.
- Experience with Azure, AWS or similar cloud is a plus
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.