- Salary in the $65-85,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Global transportation company in central NJ.
- Available schedules: Monday - Friday ~ 9:00AM-6:00PM or Tuesday - Saturday 9:00AM-6:00PM
This position involves the following:
This position involves technical support of anything related with networking. This includes LAN network devices, firewall, and working directly with WAN and internet service providers. Help on the network design related to new projects or modifications to the existing environment. Responsibilities will also include support on the Windows network and Azure side (DNS, WINS, routing, firewall, Load Balancing, AD, Azure technologies, Azure Monitoring).
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Experience creating and maintaining network documentation (Visio knowledge is a strong plus).
- Routing concepts (BGP, OSPF, HSRP).
- Concepts of LAN and WAN design.
- Network troubleshooting experience.
- TCP/IP addressing and subnetting.
- CCNA strongly preferred.
- Private and public DNS experience.
- Experience on Windows based environments strongly preferred.
- Citrix and NetScaler knowledge a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- PowerShell and Azure functions a plus.
- Proficient with the following Azure Networking items a plus: Vnets, Vnet Peerings, EndPoints, NSG’s, Azure Virtual Appliances (Load balancers), Azure VPN, VPN Gateways, Azure WAN, Traffic Manager, ExpressRoute
- Palo Alto FW appliances.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.