- Salary in the $180-215,000 range + stock.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
Come join the team that is creating cutting-edge signal processing, geolocation, and communication systems for the future!
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Under general supervision, this individual will work on small project teams to conceive, analyze, design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain software-based solutions for modern communications systems. Implementation includes algorithm development, hardware control, GUI design, and database development.
- The right candidate will be expected to demonstrate disciplined work habits leading to products that are well-structured, documented, and carefully tested.
- This position will allow for direct interaction with end users and customers.
- Demonstrated capability in scientific programming with C, C++, or similar high-level language on Unix/Linux
- Strong background in DSP or in communications theory
- Experience with scripting and some software knowledge. C/C++
- DSP Background including multi-rate filtering and processing
- Communications background including modulator/demodulator design for common modulation schemes such as PSK and QAM.
- Basic understanding of forward error-correcting codes
- Master’s or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, or other equivalent field of discipline
- 5+ years of experience in practical system development and deployment
- X-Midas or MATLAB experience
- TS/SCI security clearance
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.