- Salary in the $130-180,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Full relocation assistance.
Our client group of software engineers is looking for a candidate with digital signal processing (DSP) experience to join us in delivering solutions to challenging problems. The successful individual will plan, architect, implement and test real-time signal processing applications running on various state-of-the-art processors. Our projects range from established operational deployed systems to short-term research prototype efforts exploring and engineering possibilities.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Ability to analyze and understand signal specifications and system operations specifications and to translate them into software and test requirements
- Experience implementing complex signal processing algorithms in C++ and/or CUDA or OpenCL
- Experience in optimizing signal processing algorithms and implementations for performance
- Experience developing, debugging, and testing code for production deployments
- Experience developing multithreaded applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- 10 years professional experience
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.