- Salary in the $140-200,000 range + stock.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
The qualifying candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a strong background in C++ and Python development and a solid foundational knowledge of computer science.
Will work closely with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engineers and other domain experts to both develop new tools and improve existing ones.
Any knowledge of signal processing techniques and algorithms; a strong math background – particularly knowledge of Fourier transforms or linear algebra; knowledge of geolocation techniques; or general familiarity with RF physics will make for the most successful candidate.
Responsibilities will include: rapid prototyping, developing, modifying and improving a suite of signal processing tools; implementation of real-time signal processing algorithms on Linux-based SDR platforms; supporting customer needs and requirements; and analyzing and troubleshooting system performance.
- C++ and Python
- Knowledge and familiarity working in a team development environment utilizing a common set of version
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Development of systems for the Intelligence and Defense communities
- Comfortable in a Linux development environment
- XMIDAS familiarity
- Any GUI development experience, (e.g. QT would be ideal)
- Code Management (e.g. Git would be ideal)
- Intel Compiler and/or Intel optimization tools (e.g. VTune)
- Familiarity with the Atlassian tools (e.g. JIRA, Stash, Confluence and Jenkins)
- Ability to analyze and improve the performance of existing algorithms using various methods (refactoring optimization, multi-threading, use of performance analysis tools)
- Knowledge of multi-threaded signal processing algorithms in Python/C++ on Linux hosts
- Comfortable working with team-members remotely
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.