Unique opportunity to join an established international company in their US expansion. Working from the US headquarters, you will have the ability to be an impact player working with other exceptionally talented people. The Hardware Verification Engineer will be a key person in this growing design department. Great opportunity to work on current, ongoing, and upcoming new projects.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all aspects of verification methodology employed and for ensuring the application of uniform standards and adoption of best practices.
- Work and liaison with other Design Verification teams within our customer sites to identify holes in the design verification flow and implement corrective action.
- Overall, responsible for verification of ASIC designs from concept (Architecture) to production. To include such things as:
- Design Verification – Implement test benches, run regressions at RTL and gate-level, run CDC verification at module and top-level, generate and report DV metrics with respect to bug tracking and code coverage, debug failures and provide feedback to the design team.
- Responsible for oversight and completion of debugging problems and troubleshooting in Real-Time. This includes being responsible for Debugging Designs for High throughput, Low Latency of Pipeline and Dynamic Power Management at full system level.
- Setup Verification Regression suites at RTL Level & Corresponding Netlist Level after Synthesis to test any/all Corner case conditions.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the Company is meeting design requirements for projects. This may include: a review of specifications, understanding chip architecture, developing tests & coverage plans, and defining methodology & test benches.
- Work closely with the Custom SoC department to provide great customer service to our clients and the projects at hand. Support, encourage and drive timely and accurate deliverables with customers within schedules