- Salary in the $125-165,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is a direct-hire role.
Design and development of the trading platform. We expect this individual to have a desire to learn, participate in engineering discussions, and contribute to the various components of the cloud, APIs and software. Must have a strong desire to contribute to our development team's fast paced development cycle.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assist in debugging and analyzing our user APIs and interfaces (GUI, MySQL, REST API)
- Learn about the financial markets
- Develop and configure new API configurations based on client needs
- Work with IT and client support teams to troubleshoot issues
- Deep-Dive learning sessions on the SpiderRock software philosophy
- Contribute to our client support team's software quality assurance
- Assist integration efforts for SpiderRock's growing client base
- Work with clients to enhance the onboarding experience
- 3+ years' experience in software development particularly in financial systems, demonstrable .NET/C#/JAVA/C++/Python/PowerShell experience
- Expert in programming in a Windows environment
- Debugging experience
- Experience with Financial integrations (FIX, iLink, proprietary messaging protocols) is a plus
- Experience solving user level problems such record keeping, trade tracking and custom configurations
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.