Our client is a leader in the technology areas that will be hot over the next few decades: Electric vehicle (EV), charging, smart grid interfaces, and cloud/web/mobile application development. They supply products to some of the most prominent names in the industry. We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to play a major role in the team. The ideal candidate will be a strong project manager, with excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and interpersonal skills, and have a commitment to collaboration and company growth. It is desirable to have experience in small and growing environments delivering software products.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Multiple projects require project planning and management
- Collaborate with customers, engineering, and operations to collect requirements, track actions, and provide consistent feedback through the project's life cycle.
- Assist in defining the project scope and goals
- Assist the team by being their point of contact when multiple people are involved to ensure that team actions continue in synergy
- Manage the procurement of engineering materials and ensure timely delivery.
- Track progress, monitor project costs and adjust as necessary
- To ensure that each phase of a project is successful, coordinate the flow of information among customers and colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years experience in technical project management
- Strong communication skills in writing and verbal, attention to detail, organization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience with embedded software and hardware is an advantage
- Knowing Jira is an advantage
- Project Management Professional (PMP), certification is an added benefit