- Compensation: $75-95,000 range + Stock Options
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Local candidates only, please.
- 90% phone / virtual with some customer visits
An exciting, growing company engaged us to translate complex immune signals into simple diagnostic insights. This will transform how they treat infectious diseases and other inflammatory disorders at just the right time. Their flagship product, a bench-top instrument that can determine in minutes if samples are bacterial or virus, is their flagship product. It's accurate in comparison to large central lab immunoassay platforms. Their products are gaining more market share in America and they need their first U.S.-based Customer Support Specialist.
They are looking for someone who has experience in technical support with high-tech products in the medical device, biotechnology, life sciences or clinical diagnostics domain. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills (phone and online), be proficient in advanced customer relationship management SW tools, and will also be able to communicate effectively. This role can be considered a legacy position as the office is still in its infancy. However, the incumbent will be the first to enter the building.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our exciting period of rapid growth. The candidate will report to the Associate Director for Service and join the US Service and Support Team, creating the foundations of a world-class customer experience. This is a technical position that requires the ability to troubleshoot customer issues, handle calls from the field, and oversee service orders and logistics.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Provide excellent customer service through remote troubleshooting, as well as triaging calls to the field when necessary. This role is crucial in ensuring customers get prompt support, seamless implementations, and improved service logistics.
- Service and product troubleshooting can be done via email, telephone and web interactions.
- Analyzing the initial customer data and logs of instruments to determine next steps in troubleshooting
- Call triage for customer complaints to local service representatives can be managed
- All customer complaints must be resolved in a timely fashion. If necessary, escalate the matter to an authorized representative.
- Order fulfillment for consumable and instrument shipments within the CRM or ERP system
- Authorize customer product return for inspection and replacement per warranty or service agreements.
- Assess and suggest improvements to CRM environment in relation to service activities
- In collaboration with the marketing, service, and product teams, develop processes and procedures to support new products/launches.
- Check the stock levels of US service stock
- To ensure positive customer experiences and SOP compliance, follow established support processes (e.g. problem resolution, escalate)
- Review and write SOPs and processes
- Assure compliance with the Quality Management System of your company
- Experience in technical support/call center for 5+ years
- Strong knowledge of medical devices/laboratory background
- Solid knowledge of CRM tools like Salesforce and call center telephone systems
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex customer problems while maintaining positive customer relationships
- Demonstrates an understanding of laboratory practices in hospitals, FDA compliance and HIPAA compliance
- Ability to troubleshoot general problems with hospital laboratory information systems interfaces
- Demonstrates project management skills in order to manage multiple timelines/deliverables, and to proactively identify scheduling risk.
- A clear vision and commitment to outstanding customer service
- Extraordinary communication skills
- You thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- Preferential college degree in a technical discipline, such as engineering, computer science
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.