- Salary in the $125-140,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- For more than 50 years, this Client has been a leader within the futures brokerage sector.
This employer is a registered Futures Commission Merchant and provides services to institutional, commercial, as well as retail clients. Their work is supported by a network of Introducing Brokers, FCMs that are not clearing, branch offices as well as subsidiaries, sister companies, affiliates, and other businesses throughout the United States with over 40,000 employees.
This client has important systems like trade entry/routing, risk/margining, and other key functions. Their team works well together and is strong. Their reputation is built on providing the best platforms for our users. You will design and build secure, resilient, efficient, and fast systems, this is the job for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing secure, efficient, and high-quality code that can be reused by other developers. This will protect customer privacy and confidentiality.
- Improve existing functionality, add new functionality, and improve the functionality of our trade-entry apps.
- Make sure your code passes all unit tests and that it is tested thoroughly.
- You will participate in all aspects of Agile development.
- Participate in the development of our APIs and databases.
- We test, evaluate, then recommend technologies to improve our overall solutions.
- Create high-quality documentation.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Expertise in software development for 5+ years
- Experience developing trading systems using FIX protocol.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: C#, C++
- Expertise in building server-side apps
- Strong knowledge and experience in integrating with other systems. Networking experience is an advantage.
- Excellent experience in dealing directly with interface incompatibilities, and building solutions to quickly identify them.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.