- Salary in the $125-140,000 range. + bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
Our client is looking for a Product Manager who can work with a distributed Client Success team. You will be working closely with Engineering and Relationship Managers to create new features and groom release for the SaaS application. This client processes billions upon billions of records daily for a variety of financial institutions. It also provides trade surveillance, monitoring, and analysis capabilities to improve transparency, health, robustness, and overall health of financial markets.
The platform will allow you to develop technical knowledge and solve client problems efficiently. The successful candidate will possess technical knowledge, financial market experience, and a passion for clients and their success. You will thrive when you are in the thick of the action.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- To understand the client's needs, work closely with Product Users and Relationship Managers. Engineering can also be helpful in learning about the platform's capabilities.
- To refine feature specifications, collaborate with UX designers
- Keep current with industry knowledge about capital markets and compliance landscape
- Develop new features that enhance user experience and better meet client needs
- Document client requirements and propose solutions. Maintain the documentation during feature lifecycles
- Supervise the platform release process. Groom releases are achieved by working with Engineering and Relationship Managers. This allows for the balance between immediate client needs and long-term development projects.
- Manage multiple backlogs, and prioritize new features over technical debt
- Monitoring the status of operations and development projects allows you to quickly identify and measure potential risks.
- Communicate issues succinctly to the relevant stakeholders. Actively collaborate with each team to ensure timely resolution
- Experience in Product Management involving direct contact with engineering teams within a technology or SaaS company.
- Ability to make recommendations, form judgments, and make decisions based upon available data
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Also, excellent presentation skills.
- Experience and skills in client-facing within the client's environment. This allows for discussions with senior staff regarding trade-offs and best practices.
- Effectively interacts with business partners and colleagues as a team player
- High-motivated and able to take initiative, establish priorities, and complete tasks with little guidance.
- Excellent time management, follow-through, and attention to detail skills
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.