- Salary in the $125-160,000 range. + bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Remote position
Client Systems is seeking a Software Architect who can contribute to a diverse, dynamic team. You will be responsible to guide the architectural direction of our client's product using a variety of languages, tools, technologies and with a particular focus on cloud technologies. This client processes billions upon billions of records daily for various financial institutions. It also provides trade surveillance, monitoring, and analysis capabilities to improve transparency, health, robustness, and overall health of financial markets.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- You will be responsible for the architectural direction and evaluate potential solutions and technologies. The emphasis is on rearchitecting by using cloud technologies and architectures that enable increased scalability and robustness, extensibility, and cost-efficiency.
- You will prototype and design new cloud-based services to support future product lines.
- To understand and refine product requirements, you will be working closely with the product team
- As they develop the product and migrate it to a cloud-based environment, you will be working with the security team.
- Your role will be to help refine and develop company standards, best practices, and software development processes.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience, building sophisticated horizontally-scalable software solutions for solving complex data-intensive problems (experience with trading or finance is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in building software that runs efficiently and effectively on a cloud technology stack (AWS preferred) either as migration from another cloud system or directly on the cloud.
- You are familiar with AWS and other cloud technology stacks.
- You can write excellent code in multiple languages (preferably Python plus another language) and are comfortable switching between them when necessary
- You are familiar with SQL and working with large data sets in relational databases.
- You are familiar with Linux and can work in a shell environment.
- Experience working with git and similar source code management systems
- Remote work
- Effectively work independently or collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage tasks
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.