- Salary in the $145-165,000 range. + bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- State of the art office
- The position reports to the Director of User Interaction and User Experience within the firm.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Consistently design and test code according to best practices in web application development. This includes support for mobile and responsive sites.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Establish and validate testing schedules that address all browsers and devices.
- Regular file backups are performed to local directories to recover files.
- Extensive experience in planning and developing web applications that work across multiple products and organizations
- A good understanding of the nature and limitations of asynchronous programming is essential.
- Commitment to creating innovative and sophisticated designs and solving collaborative problems together
- Financial markets experience is a plus.
- Experience in project coordination roles.
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using a variety of tools including GitHub
- A strong work ethic
- Professional communication with end-users, assessment of requirements, and management of expectations
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.