What can this Junior Quantitative Risk Analyst position offer you?
- Salary in the $115-125,000ange.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Hybrid - some remote, some on-site
Responsibilities of the Junior Quantitative Risk Analyst:
Quant researcher in the quant and risk team, which plays a critical role in hedge fund management,
manager selection, portfolio construction, and risk management.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Junior Quantitative Risk Analyst position?
- Create an advanced risk management and stress test / VaR framework for option portfolios.
- Design and implement an innovative portfolio construction and risk system. It will greatly improve the portfolio construction and risk management process.
- Lead to build factor library using traditional and alternative data sources.
- Enhance the alpha signals and improve the existing Axioma/Barra risk models with innovative factors.
- Lead the development of the multi-asset risk management and performance analysis system.
- Develop an in-house portfolio optimization engine and backtest system which handles complex hedge fund investment objectives and constraints.
- Use machine learning technologies to select and construct risk premium portfolios from a large group of investment banks’ risk premium products.
- Advanced quant research capability on equity and derivatives.
- Advanced hands-on experience in risk modeling, stress testing, VaR analysis.
- Deep research on option pricing and hedging (Ph.D. dissertation).
- Published option pricing papers on top finance journals, such as,
- Review of Financial Studies, Mathematical Finance, etc.
- Advanced skills in portfolio construction and optimization, and risk management with award-winning performance
- Outstanding academic record.
- Statistical forecast / risk modeling
- Portfolio optimization / backtest
- Risk and performance attribution
- Advanced equity factor research
- Advanced statistics, big data, and machine learning
- Strong programming skills in Matlab, Python, R and SQL
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.