Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Salary in the $125 - 140,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This client is high-growth in one of the most exciting markets.They seek people with the ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help architect and build new features, as well as scaling the gateway to Finance 2.0. This client is a high-performing team looking for an equally ambitious and driven teammate. The right candidate for this position is detail-oriented, deeply technical, and driven. You are eager to learn new technologies and complex systems. You build resiliency and scalability into the platform at every step.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Software Engineer position?
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in the FinTech space
- Deep Proficiency with at least one of Python and Golang and experience with the other.
- Understanding of SQL and database schema design
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses and solve problems without well-defined direction
- Excellent problem-solving skills - can troubleshoot complex systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.