- Salary in the $125 -135,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Young, growing company positioned well to deliver products and services to a high-growth industry. You will have an opportunity to play a big part in their success.
Our client is an established young company in one of the hottest growth areas for the next couple of decades. You will possess top-notch technical skills and be part of a dynamic team delivering products and services to leading as well as new names in the industry. We are seeking a senior-level embedded software engineer who is experienced in the delivery of embedded software applications on ARM platform. You will lead our embedded SW development team and collaborate with partners abroad.
- Lead/ Participate in software development projects
- Participate in system architecture discussion and planning with software development
- Write design documents and unit test plans for software projects
- Communicate with team members and report weekly on project progress
- Manage the execution of projects
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- A solid background in C/C++, embedded hardware, firmware and software designs
- Experience with embedded Linux operating system and RTOS, firmware and device drivers
- 5+ years of experience in software development with a distinguished track record for technically demanding projects
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and documentation skills
- A self-motivated team player able to accommodate the time zone difference to collaborate with teams in Taiwan, China and Europe
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.